1 Oxford Terrace
Home plus your own waterfront lot
- Waterfront on Burnt Meadow Pond
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story "with full length loft"
- Bedrooms: 2 "Plus loft"
- Bathrooms: 1 "bathe with lav, sink vanity and shower"
- Garage: "No garage but room to build"
- Size: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Irregular
- Lot Size: 125ft x 128ft "Irregular shaped lot with approx 125' frontage. Woods in rear."
- Year Built: 1994 "Camp needs some finish carpentry trim but very livable"
- Taxes: $1,034.00 (2017)
- MLS #: 1351843
Excellent chance to own a 4 season camp plus another separate waterfront lot on Maine' s Burnt Meadow Pond at a very reasonable price. The camp comes with 2 BRs plus a full length loft for guests, new kitchen cabinets and counter top that were just put in and spacious deck with a 12x12 screenhouse. The camp is on .4 acres including the waterfront lot which is .13 acre with 50' waterfront and 50' road frontage and a small parking spot . The camp also has travel rights over the camp road to a community beach a few minutes walk. Burnt Meadow Pond is a sparkling clear 69 acre pond with boat launch. Enjoy boating, fishing, swimming and water skiing in summer and skating/ ice fishing in winter. Maine Fisheries stock the pond with trout. Very irregular shaped lot with approx. 125' frontage.
Brokered and Advertised by :
EXIT Heritage Real Estate
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.